March 17, 2011

Cameron Cox Interiors Launches New Website

Sarasota interior design studio Cameron Cox Interiors has launched a new website, www.cameroncoxinteriors.com, showcasing an illustrious Gulf Coast career that spans four decades. The site, designed by Denise Lange of Pleasant Street Creative, highlights the inspiration, execution, and recognition for some of her most signature spaces and favorite pieces.

“After 30 years in the Interior Design business, I felt I had to move into the 21st century,” said Cameron Cox, ASID Allied Member, whose images for the site range from current professional digital photography to yellowing polaroids and old magazine clippings. “It has been bittersweet going down memory lane, having to choose which projects to include or omit from this site; they were all significant and memorable in my overall design portfolio, and in the people I worked with.”

Cameron Cox Interiors oversees interior design projects from Sarasota, Siesta Key and Bradenton, to Boston, Ohio, Connecticut and Tennessee. Though Cameron is open to a full range of design aesthetics, she considers her signature a blend between traditional, eclectic and nautical. “I handpick everything for my clients like I would for myself. I like to shop locally, especially since we have a lot of great consignment shops and an architectural salvage shop.” She gleans inspiration from her clients’ favorite possessions, and from happy, uplifting color combinations.

Please visit Cameron Cox Interiors, now on the web at www.cameroncoxinteriors.com.

ShareThis